You know how exercise reduces stress? So does Bp Allied.
Bp Allied is the easy way for you to manage all areas of your practice. Just log in, and you’ve got access to your calendar, all your patient notes, all your exercise plans, and all your financials. That means you don’t need to spend the day with four different programs open to get your work done, because you can do it all in Bp Allied.
We developed this version of Bp Allied with the help of a leading exercise physiologist. In it, you’ll find SOAP notes, along with consultation notes specific to exercise physiologists that you can tailor to your practice’s needs.
And you’ll have more time for your own afternoon run.
Free 30-day Trial
Discover how easy it is to run your practice, and download your FREE, unrestricted, 30-day trial version of Bp Allied.
For a whole month, you’ll get the full version of myBp Allied, including installation assistance and all the phone, email, and remote support you need. Get started now, and take the hassle out of managing your practice today.
So what do you get?
Bp Allied is a full practice management system in an easy-to-use package. Bp Allied is suitable for either a single practitioner, or a multi-user practice. There’s no more exporting data from one program to another, it’s all there in Bp Allied. Let’s start with the basics:
- Integrated appointment book – manage all your consultations and meetings from one calendar inside Bp Allied. And once your calendar starts getting a bit full, just ask it to find you a window for as long as you need.
- Client consultation history – keep all your clients’ records at your fingertips so it’s easy to refer to them when you need to.
- Letters – save time on writing letters and reports to other specialists and GPs. Set up all your templates in Bp Allied, then just fill in the blanks.
- SMS and email reminders – no-shows waste your time, cost your business money, and interfere with your clients’ treatment plans. Use Bp Allied to send reminders via email and SMS, and keep those appointments.
- Invoicing and payments – keep on top of your incoming and outgoing payments. Send your invoices straight from your Bp Allied appointment book and make sure that cash keeps flowing.
- Multiple work locations – need to work offsite, or have staff that work remotely? With remote access, you can run your business and keep track of your clients from anywhere.
- Create personalised templates – save yourself time by creating your own templates for whatever you want. Eventually you’ll never have to write another letter or report from scratch!
Just for exercise physiologists
In addition to the standard fields and tabs that Bp Allied comes with, there are also specific fields for your practice, such as activity plans, goal setting and reviewing, and injury management. You can fully customise all fields and templates in Bp Allied by renaming them, removing them, or adding your own. It’s all up to you!
Here’s what you’ll find in your initial install of Bp Allied. But remember, this is just a starting point – you can add whatever additional information you need.
- Goals of Activity
- Weekly Plan
- Cardiovascular Exercise
- Resistance Exercise
- Interval training
- Client Goals of Treatment
- Exercise Physiologist Goals of Treatment
- Treatment Plan
- Subjective Comments
- Education Notes
- Action Plan
- Hip and Waist Measurement
- Hip/Waist ratio
- BGL Fasting
- Body Fat
- Progress Made and Further Changes Required
- Goals Set and Achieved
- Stages of Change
- Barriers to Change
- Solutions for Change
Free 30 Day Trial
Download your FREE, unrestricted 30 day trial version of Bp Allied below.
We offer FREE installation assistance and email, phone and/or remote support for all our Trial users.
Below are a few screenshots of the area's that specifically relate to Bp Allied Exercise Physiologist. Click each thumbnail to view a larger image.