Bp Allied is a Practice Management System suitable for 1 to 30 users.
Bp Allied for the Solo Practitioner is ideal for use on a laptop that travels with you from location to location and should your practice grow in the future you can easily install Bp Allied on additional computers for your staff.
- Appointment Book - Set appointments quickly with our comprehensive, easy-to-use scheduling system.
- Appointment Reminders - Integrated SMS and EMail appointment reminders.
- Client Notes - Keep comprehensive consultation notes as well as an in-depth hitory for each Client.
- Customisable - You have specific data gathering requirements? No problem - Bp Allied has over 500 customisable fields. You can add your own text boxes, Client Notes tabs and name them whatever you want. All these fields can then be merged into your Letters.
- Letters - Use personalised templates to merge information from your Client Notes directly into Letters to Referrers and other Health Professionals.
- Invoices - one-click Invoicing creates Invoices straight from the Appointment Book.
- and much, much more!
For the Solo Practitioner, there are a couple of ways Bp Allied can be configured to work depending on your requirements.
1. Bp Allied installed on a single laptop or desktop comptuer. All files are installed locally, backups can be created from within Bp Allied. Ideal for the Solo Practitioner who works from one comptuer at all times.
2. Bp Allied Fully Hosted for a single user. Ideal for the Solo Practitioner using a Mac or who works from multiple comptuers throughout the working week. Find out more here.